The guidelines and tips mentioned below are how we would like you to behave in the comment sections on our platform. We aim to encourage intelligent, insightful and well-written comments. They should be inviting to all of our visitors.
- All comments have to be checked first. We kindly ask you to be patient. Comments that are relevant to the article are more likely to be accepted.
- Any negative issued commentary based on background, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
- Any comments which can be interpreted as violent threats will not be tolerated.
- Passing on wallet addresses for receiving digital currencies is in no circumstances (begging, deals, etc.) allowed.
- Constructive feedback and criticism are welcome, but smear tactics and mud-slinging are not acceptable. Other forms of persistent misrepresentation of Blockchain Watching and those involved with the platform will not be tolerated.
- Comments that are too long and don’t come to the point will not be allowed within the platform.
- Spam and other commercial comments will not be tolerated. In cases of repeated offenses, you will be added to the blacklist of offenders.
- Please make sure your username and/or email are personal accounts. Only authors of Blockchain Watching are allowed to have a business associated e-mail address.
- Usernames in the form of a URL will not be allowed on our platform. These comments will not pass moderation.
- Copy and pasting the same comments in every thread is not allowed and will therefore not be accepted.
- Do not insert links within your comments if there is no explanation towards what a user may be navigated to by clicking on the link.
- Duplicate comments will be discarded.
- Any potentially libelous posting or comments in breach of copyright will be deleted.
- Take time to make your comments understandable and to the point. In addition, only English commentary is allowed. Note: Blockchain Watching aims to launch the website in different languages in the near future.
- Be reasonable to others and keep your commentary on topic.
- If you spot an issue with an article, please contact the team so it may be corrected as soon as possible.
- Insightful and well-written commentary is more likely to be chosen as ‘featured comments’.
- Blockchain Watching operates from the Netherlands, so moderation is quicker during Dutch working hours. Moderation is not 24/7, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
- Remember that Blockchain Watching has a wide range of authors, and some articles are posted as opinion, blog or feature pieces rather than news articles. If you are an expert or enthusiast within the field of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency we encourage you to become a writer for us.
- Please remember that the views and opinions of authors do not reflect the views of Blockchain Watching as a whole.
- In case you see a post that seems unacceptable, please contact us at [email protected] with any issues you spot in the comments section.