Date: 6 December 2019
Website: Visit website
Venue: Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai
There’s nothing as amazing and fascinating as spending quality time with like-minded people and people that share the same interests as you. You also get the chance to meet with the top businessmen, directors, and innovators in the Blockchain and AI ecosystem while also discussing your favorite topics. I’m sure you are wondering where you get all these benefits. It’s none other than the Blockchain Eventon.
The Blockchain Eventon will be taking place at the Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai. This large yet comprehensive conference will be occurring live on the 6th of December 2019.
This conference and expo will also be featuring in-depth chats and debates with the most innovative, strong, and overwhelming Blockchain and AI industry speakers and leaders.
Also, the conference is an opportunity for global professionals to engage, learn, and explore what’s next in the world of Blockchain, AI, Big Data, IoT, and Quantum technologies.
People Attending Blockchain Eventon
The people attending this insightful conference will comprise of.
- Industry leaders
The conference will be held in partnership with Establishments which includes but not limited to.
- Coin Delite
- Coin Pedia
- Crypto Games Conference
- Fintech Finance
Conference Speakers at Blockchain Eventon
Some of the prominent speakers at the Blockchain Eventon conference include.
- Dr. Evan Luthra
- Ravinder Pal Singh
- Nishith Pathak
- Utpal Chakraborty
- Anoop Chaturvedi
- Aman Ladia
- Kumar Gaurav
- Jason Fernandes
These are some of the great minds, founders, and CEOs of big companies and foundations in the blockchain and AI sphere.
Why You Should Attend this Conference
- You get the opportunity to learn from about 50 industry-leading speakers with keynote presentations and panel discussions.
- An opportunity to see real-world case studies from firms who have started their blockchain ventures
- A chance to meet speakers, have roundtable discussions and exhibit demo talk
- An opportunity to meet many of the industries that are leading tech visionaries with previous partners including Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Cognizant, Cisco, EY, ConsenSys, KPMG, Accenture, Dell, and many more
Topics discussed at Blockchain Eventon
The interesting and though disruptive topics to be discussed during this event revolves around.
- Unlocking Blockchain and AI’s full potential
- India’s role in the World’s digital economy
- Regulatory framework and tax implications of blockchain in India
- Future of Fintech
- Blockchain and AI use cases
Blockchain and AI enthusiasts should endeavor not to miss the conference because it promises to be worthwhile.
Interested in visiting other crypto or blockchain events around the globe? Visit our conference page for more information.