Date: October 7-9, 2019
Website: Visit website
Venue: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
This year’s edition of the Blockchain Fintecnet (BFC EU 2019) annual event Themed “Redefining Finance through DLT & Emerging Tech” promises to be an event that brings together the minds in the Crypto Industry and a lot more.
Majorly sponsored by Deloitte, one of the “Big Four” accounting firm in the world; BFC EU promises to bring together more than 50 speakers, talking about the Capital Market, Trade Finances and Digital Identity to more than 300 senior level delegates in attendance from banks, insurance companies, Fintech companies, Blockchain industries, Stock exchanges and many more.
It would include more than 15 live demo sessions, showcasing the latest tech trends and leading innovations, and also have interactive workshops, where interested participants can understand the basics of coding.
People Attending Blockchain Fintecnet
People that will be in attendance include.
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Fintech enthusiasts
- Insurance brokers
- Stock exchange experts
- Investors (Blockchain and Fintech)
Partners of Blockchain Fintecnet
This event is sponsored and partnered by the following outfits
- IDA Ireland
- We Trade
Speakers at Blockchain Fintecnet
All of the speakers at BFC EU are senior level staff and CEOs in their companies and are top players in the Blockchain and Fintech industries. They include.
- Marley Gray –Principal Architect Azure Blockchain Engineering over at Microsoft
- Marjan Delatinne– Global head of banking at Ripple
- Philip Goffin– CTO and head of new Technologies at FNZ
- Arthur Breitman– Co-founder of Tezos
- Robert Wiecko– COO at Dash
Why you Should Attend this Event
This event is an opportunity for individuals to network, rub minds, and share ideas with industry leaders and other enthusiasts like them. It will definitely give attendees new insights and lead to new business ideas.
As already mentioned, there would be more than 50 industry expert and seasoned speakers sharing their knowledge at this event.
Topics to be Discussed
Everything that would be discussed at this event has been grouped into themes. They include.
- The Business Model: here there would be discussions about trade finances, tokenization, capital markets, and other areas ripe for disruption and how that can be leveraged on.
- Technical Interoperability: this would involve discussions about the challenges of using different technologies, their benefits, and their risks.
- Scalability: Latest challenges in scaling up business
- Tech trends: Which technologies are emerging and are set to revolutionize financial services
- Regulations: Latest laws guiding cryptocurrency and financial trading
- Collaborative ecosystem: Discussing how the formation of partnerships is crucial in financial services.
To Wrap it Up
This event should be on your calendar if you are in the finance or Crypto Industry. It is definitely going to be insightful.
Interested in visiting other crypto or blockchain events around the globe? Visit our conference page for more information.