Date: November 7 & 8, 2019 – Fall/Winter Edition
Website: Visit website
The latest Blockchain conference coming up is one that will be bringing together hundreds if not thousands of innovators as well as investors in not just the Blockchain ecosystem but in the following.
- Quantum technology
- Artificial intelligence
- Internet of things
- Big data
The fact is that Malta Blockchain has done its very best to secure a spot on the universal technological calendar. It has secured a spot as the premier platform for other companies to not just exhibit but also network and take part in insightful debates
About Malta AI & Blockchain Summit
With due thanks given to Malta Blockchain and its conferences, over 14.000 investors, exhibitors, suppliers and even thought leaders had come together under one roof to forge newer partnerships and seal luxurious business deals as well.
However, this conference coming up will be the third edition of the Malta summit, and it will be taking place on the 7thand 8thof November 2019. Labeled as the Fall/Winter edition. Have it in mind that this summit will be offering much bigger networking, better and higher quality content and not to forget, more business opportunities.
We are excited about this summit as it will be merging with the prominent Medical Cannabiz World. This can only mean that there will be more opportunities for seeding and plenty of connections to take place. Those that will be in attendance include.
- Over ten thousand delegates
- Four hundred innovative exhibitors
- 1.000+ investors that have deep pockets
Why You Should Attend Malta AI & Blockchain Summit
There are so many reasons why no Blockchain enthusiast or Cryptocurrency user should miss out of the third edition of the Malta Blockchain and AI summit. Some of the reasons include.
- The attendees are among the leading minds in not Blockchain alone but also the AI industry as well
- The event will be taking place in a new location that can hold more than one thousand exhibitors and visitors at once.
- The Ecosystem is highly favorable as the government will be putting all its focus on the national legal framework for A.I. Also, this will be hosted as well during this summit
- The agenda of the conference will be presenting professional keynotes, technological influencers, very interactive topics, and practical implementation of the technologies of now and the future.
Speakers at Malta AI Blockchain Summit
Some of the speakers to expect at this summit include.
- Joseph Muscat; Prime Minister of Malta
- Silvio Schembri; Parliamentary secretary for financial services
- Bobby Lee; Cryptocurrency entrepreneur
- Roger Ver; An Angel investor
- Tim Draper; Founder of Draper
As earlier stated, there are so many things you will be able to achieve if you take out time to attend this Malta Summit. It is not a summit to be missed out on.
Interested in visiting other crypto or blockchain events around the globe? Visit our conference page for more information.