Harnessing Bitcoin’s Blockchain
To gain an advantage of Bitcoin and its underlying innovation, i.e. Blockchain, one must have in-depth knowledge to create tremendously scalable and decentralized applications, otherwise referred to as DApps.
So, to this, one must need the help of Siraj Raval’s book known as Decentralized Applications: Harnessing Bitcoin’s Blockchain. It was published on the 8th of August, 2016.
What to Expect from this Book
In this book, Siraj gives a detailed explanation of why decentralized applications also known as DApps will turn out to be vastly used and highly profitable than the prominent web applications that are in existence today.
For readers of this book, they will all learn how blockchain’s coded stored ledger, peer to peer innovation and limited asset model offer a much more flexible, better rewarding design than the present software models of today.
Immediately you will understand the theory about DApps and exactly what a DApp ecosystem that is thriving looks like, the author will reveal to you how to make use of the already existing instruments to build a functional DApp.
Readers of this book will be able to take leaps of faith into what is known as the open bazaar decentralized market. They can scrutinize at least two case studies of highly successful DApps that are being used currently.
Topics Covered in the book
- Learn developments in distributed network innovation that has made issued data, identity, computing, bandwidth and wealth roughly possible
- Readers will be able to create Twitter clones with the distributed architecture, decentralized app for messaging, person to person data store and Go language
- Everyone can learn open bazaar’s decentralized market and its design for banking transactions
- Discover lighthouse which is a decentralized project for crowdfunding. This project is a rival to other sites like IndieGoGo and Kickstarter.
- Readers can take a deep look into La’Zooz. It is a person to person ride-sharing application that transfers data straight up between the riders and the drivers.
All of these and many more are at the disposal of readers who are passionate about engaging deeply with the whole decentralized applications ecosystem.
To Wrap it Up
Interested in knowing more about DApps or decentralized applications and how to harness it, you should try out reading Decentralized Applications: Harnessing Bitcoin’s Blockchain by Siraj Raval.
Interested in reading other books related to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency? Visit our (e)-books page.